Summertime means gatherings with good food, friends and family. Whether it’s a pool party, BBQ, holiday weekend or just a hangout…we all need a good and easy go-to “side dish” to bring to these gatherings.
If you are like me, I prefer to have about one to two easy signature dishes that I can just repeat and whip together last minute as we are heading out the door. This side dish is not only easy, but requires NO cooking at all, and as a bonus its nutritious!
It’s chilled, making it perfect for summer and it pairs well with most every main dish that will be served.
3 BEAN SALAD
- Garbanzo beans
- Dark kidney beans
- Black beans
- Green onion
- Green pepper
- Bragg’s apple cider vinaigrette dressing
- Rice wine vinegar
- Black pepper
- Pink himalayan sea salt
- Drain and rinse all organic beans from can
- Chop green pepper into small pieces
- Chop green onion into small pieces
- Mix beans, pepper and onion into large bowl
- Pour 1/4 cup Rice wine vinegar over all
- Drizzle Bragg’s apple cider vinaigrette over all until taste preference is achieved ( don’t be afraid to drizzle heavy).
- Sprinkle pepper and pink Himalayan salt
Store in fridge for at least 30 minutes before serving.